Thursday, February 24, 2011

Using your Five Senses for Happiness

After dealing with bouts of self-inflicted sadness over the years, one day I decided I was over it.
Source
 I didn't want to be one of those people. A pessimist, a party pooper, a debbie downer. Nope no thanks, definitely too much of a cramp on my style. Wait, what style?
Source
Why couldnt I be one of those obnoxious lucky people that always had a smile on their face? I realized the secret of true happiness an my old and wise age of twenty-something:

Its all about genuinely appreciating all that you have in life.

It was like a little light bulb turned on and I finally realized how much I have been given.

All it takes is my five senses to instantly cheer me up and realize how lucky I really am.























What makes YOU feel lucky today?

No comments:

Post a Comment