Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free Sketchers Shape Up Sneakers!

Familiar with those terribly hideous Sketchers "Shape-up" sneakers? I know you are. If you own a pair, sell them.


Source














I found a much more fashionable way to totally train your calves, hammy's AND buttocks!!!


















Walk a few miles in the snow...It'll do ya some good ;)
Today was a perfect day to get in a walk because the sun was shining. It was beautiful out!

Here is the recipe for Kale chips. Read my last post for the secret ingredient!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. The photos of the snow are beautiful!!

    I was wondering if you'd mind if I joined in on your '30 day challenge', it seems like a really interesting and original concept :)

    Ali (student on a health craze)

    ReplyDelete