Wednesday, February 23, 2011

excuse this brief interruption..

.....While I am busy folding 1,000 articles of clothing...

 

















x this by three. How does this happen?

Or while I am taking this pup on his last walk before he goes home to his momma.
Or I might just be in the middle of eating my tenth second minneola. Finally, some good produce at Trader Joe's! These were $2.99 for 8! Can't beat that. They are perfect- love me some citrus.

But honestly, what I am probably doing is reading this book.

"Comfort Me with Apples" is about a restaurant critic in pursuit of good food and good company. It is great! She travels the world, cheats on her husband, and drinks a lot of really special wine. It's good and keeps my (ADD) self interested.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that book! Be sure to read 'Garlic and Sapphires' too. I just read her latest, 'On Not Becoming My Mother' last night (it's really short).

    ReplyDelete