Pretty sure the whole state of Maine was at Trader Joes today. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was almost certain that David Hasselhoff was signing t-shirts because of how busy it was.
Unfortunately, no true sitings of David but I know he was there somewhere.
Here is my loot:
- Trader Joes "The Works" Bagels- Mostly for Andrew, he'll have to get some cream cheese because I forgot that ;)
- 2 Bottles of Wine- 2 Buck chuck for 2.69 Each. Amazing.
- Peanut flour- Heard it was a great protein source and such. Any ideas?
- Pumpkin butter- Its gone already. Well, not really at all, but if I didnt have self control it would be. Basically a smooth and sweet substitute to jelly. Nice pumpkiny taste.
- Blueberry Granola bars- Mostly for Andrew.
- Tomato Soup- Need I say more?
- Red Curry Sauce
- Chickenless Chicken Nuggets- Ill let you know how "chickeny" these are. Ew.
- High Fiber Oats- Need my whole grains in the morning.
- Orange- Orange you glad my list is done?!
Another beautiful picture for ya: