Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tea Time

Since Thanksgiving, every trip to the grocery store/Wal-Mart/Target has ended in the tea aisle with me dissapointed, distraught and just down right confused.

I have been trying to hunt down the most delicious, inexpensive teas. I finally found them today and must have looked like a fool leaving the grocery store with a big smile on my face.

I had a pretty embarrassing conversation with the pre-pubescent (a.k.a awkward) cashier as well. It went something like this:

Me: "OMG, I have been looking for these teas everywhere! I finally found them and they were on sale! Isn't that sweet?!"

Him (avoiding eye contact at all costs): Oh. Cool.

Anyway, I didnt let that bother me. These teas are made by Celestial Seasonings and they make my heart warm.

Candy Cane Lane: Peppermint, decaf green, orange peel, natural vanilla
Sugar Plum Spice: My Favorite! Hibiscus, roasted chicory, rose hips, chamomile
Nutcracker Sweet: Black tea, natural cinnamon and vanilla

~~
Also, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of the best guys I know! Thank you for all the laughs, advice (school loans ;) heh) and good memories!
Andrew's Dad!




My dad!

2 comments:

  1. haha, I can completely imagine that conversation happening, too funny!

    and happy birthday to the two dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea sounds so yummy! I've been drinking a lot of chai lately and now I drink it plain! I must be turning into a real tea lover

    ReplyDelete