Friday, December 17, 2010

Recap of 2010 for Me

Ringing in the New Year with Andrew at Sugarloaf on January 1.
Celebrating Andrew's 24th Birthday on January 14th
I made a steak and mashed potatoes Ellie Krieger style for my boo in February on Valentines :)
Traveling to St. John, U.S.V.I with my best friend in the world Greta in March! We got paid to lay on the beach (and watch 2 adorable kids) all day!
April was REGGAE FEST up at Sugarloaf. Day one started off with Bloody Mary's :)

May was GRADUATION for my undergrad! Yee haw- such a great day!

In May, I also moved back down to Southern, Maine where I share an apartment with my boyfriend :)

Day 3, I think! It was hard to unpack in 90 degree weather!
Thank God my parents gave us this cast iron pan! We literally had no kitchen ware :)



*Rest of the recap later..

1 comment:

  1. I love reading year recaps! How fun was this one....also, I need names and numbers of those who paid you to go to st. john, stat.

    ReplyDelete