Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paying it Forward

Truth: I have been going to the gym consistently for the past 7-8 years.

Source
Fact: I still find myself baffled and overwhelmed sometimes when I go in there. What in the world should I do?! With so many options I have finally found a little rhythm to the rhyme in the past years.

Thanks to these two ladies:

Fitness Sista

Carrots N Cake

Both fitness/healthy living blogs have inspired me and have given me ideas for great work outs and recipes. Gina from Fitness Sista is a hard-core personal trainer with months and months of free personal training advice and routines. I suggest you check it out!

Tina from Carrots N Cake is an avid exerciser who really knows how to keep your workouts from getting boring at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment