Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Case of the Missing Skittles

Blogging's one of those things that you think will come easily all the time- but some of the time it doesnt. Kind of like one of my "friends". She seems to have an issue of being too lazy to shave her legs every day. Blogging is kind of like that. You should do it, but sometimes it takes a little too much effort.. that you cant seem to find.

Anyway, Andrew and I made an amazingly magical and spectacular Gingerbread house. It was actually a graham cracker house- same thing right?
So, the next morning, we're both in the kitchen and we realize that every single skittle is gone off of our humble abode. I look at Andrew--did he wake up in the middle of the night and eat all the skittles?

Very likely.
He insists it was a mouse.
 Obviously, we are gona keep the gingerbread house- we invested about $30 bucks into it! There's just some cute little mouse traps that have been added to it. See?
Haha. Anyway, don't buy this salsa from Trader Joe's. So disapointing. Tasted like a burnt tomato mixed with rat poisin. Or something.
What you should try is this:
This coffee tastes like Christmas Day. It's a great way to wake up.

Another FAIL by Trader Joe's:

You might like these if you like mushy carrot filled veggie burgers.

Also, Trader Joe and I are fighting anyway. They overcharged me almost 10 dollah! I called though, and they were super nice. So we might be ok..
 Check your receipts people! I was overcharged at Trader Joe's and then at Old Navy just yesterday.

Oh yes! Portland, Maine: Go to Bayside Bowl. It is my favorite place ever!! AND last night they had free BEER for the first 100 people!! Clearly, I had to have a beer (or 3) if they were free.
Source
Anyway, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. try the chicken burgers, they have fresh cilantro in them, very tasty!

    and perhaps you should use the salsa that taste like rat poison to get your mouse! not!! try peanut butter instead....

    how were you overcharged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect blogging analogy! I feel that way about exercising too...I read a great quote in a magazine that I think you'd like:

    I have never regretted a workout, but I have certainly regretted missing a workout.

    Makes me motivated to work out!

    ReplyDelete