I learned a few lessons:
- That busses full of senior citizens are a
littleLOT crazier, cruder and louder than you may think-- If I didnt think I'd get sued I would put the video of them singing perverted songs on this post.
- However, that same bus full of "joyful" French-Canadians are apparently good luck for me. Or maybe it just my 100% French Canadian Mimi watching down on. I won bingo once and a raffle for a Subway gift card. SWEET!
- I love the great outdoors a lot a lot a lot. Being stuck inside a unnecessarily large hotel/casino for two days drove me crazy. I couldnt wait to get outside.
- That you can still find ways to exercise there! The gym, pool, and spa area were beautiful. I even got in a great run and weight training session the next morning!
- That James Dorsey is Hilarious and I must see him doing stand up again in my life.
|We Laughed, We Cried, We Gambled....:)|