Thursday, November 11, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things (As of lately..)

My new boots from Target: they are really comfy and fit me like a glove!

Black Kitty Kats: that still grace my door the week after Halloween ;)






Cheap plain organic yogurt:  Did you know how much sugar flavored yogurts have in them?! Try plain and sweeten a little w/ honey.  This Trader Joe's brand is very tart- but nothing a little honey and peanut flour cant change. Peanut butter flavored yogurt..healthy and delicious!
This is not a sand pile--it is the peanut flour :)

Baked Tofu on a Big Salad: I first wrapped the tofu in paper towels and put it in on a baking trap. I then put a heavy plate PLUS three big cookbooks on top of it. This expells the water from the tofu. After this, I cut the tofu into 1 inch slices and put it in a marinade of honey, seasonings, and olive oil. I then baked at 375 for 30 minutes. So good!



This Cookbook:
I made the "Hearty Lasagna" for Andrew to have to take to work and such..It was wonderful! He didnt even know I added lots of mushrooms and spinach...sneaky sneaky!






This Monster:

Source


Such a great workout. Dont be intimidated next time and try it out :)


I am going to a hair appointment now. I will definitely post pictures so get excited...
Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment