Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Trader Joe's Review and a Humpback Whale

Hi all!
I'll start with another Trader Joe's Review..
Trader Joe's Thai Red Curry Sauce: I love curry sauces.. they are so warm and perfect to enjoy during the colder months of the year. This one has a great ingredient list- nothing weird about it.

Upon first taste, I thought something was a bit off. I decided to try it anyway. I sauteed up some red onion and brocolli. Once the vegetables were tender, I added about a tablespoon of the sauce. I then served it on a bed of mesclun greens. WOW! This was delicious and I highly reccomend this stuff.

I started off my day today with some errands and exercise on foot.  It was so windy out today.



Has anyone else glanced at the signs around the Back Bay Trail?




Hmm.... this makes my day. I would be so excited to see a few humpback whales frolicking in the bay..dont think it will happen anytime soon ;)


Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment