Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Month of Vegan Eats

Dinner night 3:
Cubed tofu marinated in soy sauce
Onion
Broccoli
Rice

~~~

I love pinterest for wedding ideas and planning. It reminds me of reading an amazing magazine that never seems to end..it is so awesome. And addicting. There are good ideas for the venue, decorations, and dresses. Ooh, the dress.
I love the ruching and neckline of this dress. However, I only like it in the little picture above and not as much if you follow the link to see the full deal.  I've already told my fiance (saying that word gives me huge butterflies..) that I don't want him to see the dress before the wedding.


I think it needs a dab of Pippa thrown in there.. a little more va va voom.

There is so much to think about. I am so happy and in love.



1 comment: