Sunday, August 7, 2011

not a whale watch

On Saturday, Andrew and I headed up the coast to Boothbay Harbor for a whale watch. I have been excited about this for a couple weeks now and since Andrew is obsessed with fish, I knew he would love it too.


Ugh, more pictures?
On our way, we stopped at the Brunswick diner for breakfast. If you are looking for a clean restaurant and attentive service, don't go here. However, I wasn't expecting to much from a diner AND they had egg beaters for my veggie omeletette, so I was good to go.

After breakfast, we got back in the car and drove the 40 or so minutes to Boothbay Harbor. Such a cute town!



Anyway, the town is a bit more memorable than the whale watch was. We saw a sharks, sun-fish, seals and a bazzilion birds but no whales.


JAWS Imma gona eat you..

We also got to see a lot of cute seals on Pumpkin Island:


The whale watch was still fun and hanging out in Boothbay with Andrew for a while was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment