Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gotta Do It

Hey All. Hope you had a good weekend.

I finally got over my week long cold on Saturday afternoon. I was wiped out all week!

Andrew and I checked out another wedding venue this weekend. Our sleepy Sunday mornings have been substituted with visiting different areas in Maine for our perfect wedding venue. We basically have this routine down to a science. We pack coffee in our thermos, make a nice little play list and hit the road.

Its funny because with every tour officiator we've met, they say "its hard to imagine with all this snow". Ha! True that.
All I can tell ya is that we won't be getting married at the Falmouth Audobon Center. Talk about poor customer service. I don't know if the officiator just hates her job because she has to deal with taxidermied animals or what. The center itself had potential, but we both were totally turned off after having to deal with her.

Friday night was pretty low key, since we were both burnt out from being sick. Andrew won't admit it, but he gets a little cabin fever when he's home for too long. I walked upstairs and he was balancing on the couch arm.

We also like to take awkward pictures when we are home for too long.
Exhibit One


Exhibit Two

Anyway, I was productive this weekend and hung two pieces I've been meaning to for a while!
Mckenzie's wonderful crafty work!
Pike Place Market Art Work.
I also started my new fitness challenge. I'm starting Jamie Eason's Live Fit 12 Week Trainer. I really hope this blog helps with my accountability and consistency! Jamie's program is centered around strenght training the first couple weeks and she says to completely cut cardio. However, I believe this is based on the fact that she has a strict diet to follow. I am going to take this into my own hands, and eat my healthy (yet more sensible) diet and do my beloved cardio!

Today I completed day 2. BRING IT ON, JAMIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment